Skip to main content

IT PART 2 BY SAM RAMON lOO WORD CHALLANGE

“RUN! It's the guy from the lab”

I said, It is still there in the dog costume confused of what
situation he's in. It was so slow I had to push the guy back


PAUSE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY FIRST 100 WORD
CHALLENGE READ IT NOW TITLED IT IS AN ALIEN


“Now Sam is it right or left to the shops” he asked me.
Of course I couldn't respond because his hand was on my 
mouth. When he finally realizes that were trouble he takes
of his costume and starts attacking him. “Its left to the
shops  RUN!”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Ramon 100wc the bike

I look out the window to see my sister ride her yellow bike into the foggy distance. She told me Id see her that night but she never returned. The next day my parents panicked looking left and right for her. But then came to a stop and saw her bike tied to a pole. “Where could she be my” dad said my mom replied with “I don't know”.I notice a figure walk threw a purple portal. So I  head over their my parents didn't see me leave due to their argument. Threw the portal i saw . . . My sister.

100 word challenge its an alien By Sam

It started when I me, it. I don't know what it is but he or she can be trusted.  It wanted to go to the shops. The most popular place in my city. “you know your not aloud to go the shops your bound to get seen” I said  “not if I'm disguised”.  “It's hard enough hiding you from my mom” “just listen to my plan”it said . . .    it was in a dog costume. “which way to the shops” it painted   Behind us a man in a suit asked “I didn't know dogs can talk or is he an alien”