Skip to main content

100 word challenge #2 by sam - The Procedure

Tomorrows my 16th birthday and I'm expecting a car.
As I climb in my bed and slowly fall asleep, I hear real loud music.
A car has pulled up in my driveway “no way is that my car.”
so I sprint down the stairs but trip on something furry “aaahhhhh.”
my knee is bleeding. I wake up in a big vehicle  and with a young
looking man. “Where am I?” I say in shock. We're taking you to
the hospital to give you a procedure your new artificial leg.
So what music do you like to listen to Anthony? 


          Volume 2 coming soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Ramon 100wc the bike

I look out the window to see my sister ride her yellow bike into the foggy distance. She told me Id see her that night but she never returned. The next day my parents panicked looking left and right for her. But then came to a stop and saw her bike tied to a pole. “Where could she be my” dad said my mom replied with “I don't know”.I notice a figure walk threw a purple portal. So I  head over their my parents didn't see me leave due to their argument. Threw the portal i saw . . . My sister.

IT PART 2 BY SAM RAMON lOO WORD CHALLANGE

“RUN! It's the guy from the lab” I said, It is still there in the dog costume confused of what situation he's in. It was so slow I had to push the guy back PAUSE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY FIRST 100 WORD CHALLENGE READ IT NOW TITLED IT IS AN ALIEN “Now Sam is it right or left to the shops” he asked me. Of course I couldn't respond because his hand was on my  mouth. When he finally realizes that were trouble he takes of his costume and starts attacking him. “Its left to the shops  RUN!”